Navin Marathi Shala , Pune
|Smt.Kalpana Shantaram Wagh
|Smt.Manisha Dinesh Kadam
|Smt.Meenal Rajesh Kachare
|Smt.Pratibha Avinash Pakhare
|Smt.Priya Ganesh Indulkar
|Smt.Priya Dipak Mandlik
|Smt.Pushpa Mahendra Deshmane
|Smt.Rupali Sunil Sawant
|Smt.Sonali Nagnath Mundhe
|Smt.Sushama Kiran Ghadshi
|Smt.Swapna Ganesh Wable
|Smt.Swati Chandrakant Yadav
|Smt.Tanuja Santosh Tikone
|Smt.Vaishali Harichandra Ajabe
|Smt.Vandana Rasik Kadam
|Smt.Yogita Deepak Bhawkar
|Smt.Archana Nilesh Deo
|Smt.Ashwini Ulhas Rajwade
|Smt.Bhagyashree Bharat Hajare
|Shri.Dhananjay Vitthal Talpe
|Smt.Vaishali Rajesh Jadhav
|Smt.Veena Santosh Kulkarni
|Smt.Sanjivani Satish Ankar
|Smt.Kavita Rajesh Raykar
|Shri.Swapnil Suresh Gorkhe
|Shri.Sagar Siddhappa Nimbalkar
|Class IV Employee
|Shri.SAMIR GAJANAN UJAL
- Navin Marathi Shala, Pune follows the curriculum set by the State Board of Maharashtra, Pune.
- Marathi is the primary medium of instruction.
- Environmental Education is taught through project work and activities.
Standard-wise list of subjects taught is given in the table below.
- 1st and 2nd Standard – Marathi, English, Mathematics, Sanskrit (oral)
- 3rd and 4th Standard – Marathi, English, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Sanskrit (oral)
- School Timing
- Monday To Friday : 11.00 AM to 4.30 PM
- Saturday : 8 AM to 11.30 AM
- Computer lab
- Science and Maths Lab
- Spoken English
- E – Learning
- Cub-Bulbul, Inter School speech Competition, Guidance for scholarship, Mathematics and Science Lab, Karate, Mallakhamb, Rope-mallakhamb, Computer class, E-Learning, Cultural activities, Spoken English program for communication and presentation skills.
- Extra Curricular activities like drama, dance and annual gathering and unique competitions like Shiv Charitra Prashna Manjusha.
- The extra Curricular activities also include an activity where children are taught to make “Ganesha Idols” in school.
- Maintained by Expressions, Pune.
Navin Marathi Shala was established by Deccan Education Society in 1899 at Holkar wada, Pune. Our founder Members were Vishnu Shashtri Chiplunkar, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar and Mahadeo Ballal Namjoshi. There were patriot visionaries for education.
In 1919 the school was shifted to the current location in shaniwar peth which still holds the old building with better amenities like assembly hall (1926), Science Lab, Library ( 1941), Special Shed for art and craft (1938) and a Cultivated Garden. Additional facilities were introduced for students to make them technically literate like Computer Lab (2005) , E-learning (2008), Maths Lab ( 2017), Sanskrit Oral work ( 2010) and Spoken English (2008) for enhancing communication and presentation skills have also been introduced. Navin Marathi Shala was the first school to start with vocational and technical education at the primary level. The School Successfully celebrated its century year in 1998-99. Though the school is of marathi medium it has completed 117 years. The School is performing well by adopting new approaches in education while retaining the old ones. With the strong support and valuable guidance of our society members and efficient principals school has set a MILESTONE in its history. Our school has also set a world record by performing Geet Ramayan in 2016-17 with 1256 students.
To create physically and emotionally safe atmosphere for students and encourge them for developing various skills and creativity and better learning.
Quality education with good civic sense and cultural awareness